Thursday, June 01, 2006

Alien Guy Seen With Endtail

This news just in to our desk! It has been reported that Endtail, the former lover of Wolfie, and the Alien Guy, former husband of Dog Face Girl, have been seen together. And it has been said they were acting extremely intimate. We will have to wait until tomorrow to hear what Dog Face Girl has to say about it on her Blog. And the Cheesemeister will have to give us a report on Wolfie's reaction to the affair. Will this lead to problems with Dog Face and Wolfie?

3 comments:

Cie Cheesemeister said...

Wolfie sez:
Hell, I am glad uff Enditall finding somevun new so quick! Now maybe she von't have her imps to cut der brake lines on der tour bus! Dis ist gud for me. Dog Face ist der vun for me!
See you at Ugly Grace's tonight in der Nether Vorld for der summer tour kickoff! 6:06 P.M. sharp!

Cie Cheesemeister said...

I am very glad that someone has seen Enditall's inner beauty. But I really don't want to hear any details about what goes on in their bedroom!

Anonymous said...

I think that's Lamy without her makeup.