Sunday, October 07, 2007

Peter Piper the Papa?

by Woody, Curmudgeon Clairvoyant

Peter Piper is a "blow hard", or one that brags about things that are not necessarily so. Yes, he does have the features that would lead us to believe he could be the daddy of Lammy's baby, Lambkin, and he goes around boasting of his manhood. Yet in fact, he is NOT the father! But all is not lost. He IS the father of Tom Thumb. Appearances can be deceiving.

Truth lies beneath the superficial facade and hidden in illusions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My son is a chip off the old block!
Suddenly I feel a great weight lifted from my shoulders. Lammy probably would have taken all my Happy Wiener tips anyway.
Now, I'm wondering who the mother of my boy Tom Thumb is. I wonder if its my sister Sally's friend Frieda Faun. We did have that one drunken romp together some 40 years ago at a Samhain celebration.
Of course I'm a blowhard--why do you think I'm so good at playing my pipes?