Saturday, June 16, 2007

The Shoe Gets The Boot

Sar had a very popular blog for quite a while. Then she took a break from blogging for a while, then came back to restart her blog up. But suddenly Blogger classified her blog as a Spam Blog and cut her off, and then another company took over her name and addy.

This is what she said about the situation in the comment column of the blog which was now owned by someone else:

Holy Frejoles What Is This?!?!?!

I mean, hey nice blog! Whose is it?

For those of you who don't know, Blogger pegged The Brawl a spam site and locked me out of publishing. So I did the humane thing and pulled the plug on the lately vegitating Brawl (but not before saving you blog addy's so I can continue visting/commenting).

Then I discovered this here blog had taken its place. So fess up, who's the creative genius behind this and amusing us all?

June 13, 2007 7:48 AM



2 comments:

Cie Cheesemeister said...

Low freakin' blow!
I worry about getting classified as a spam blog because I advertise on my blogs. Sounds like a Spam Scam on the part of blogger to me!

Selva said...

wow it looks brighter!!!!! I like this very much..This will show me different from others...This will make me new fashion girl...........