Wednesday, January 17, 2007

We Did It!

by Dusty Doggy

I was really getting worried there for a while about switching this blog to the new Blogger. I was afraid that we would lose all the old posts. But my publishers, Tom & Icy saved the day and got our rag switched without a hitch. So far, anyway.

This blog used to be about the Pansi gang and Naked Gymnastics for Jesus over at the (now) ex-Pansi Files. But since they have disbanded, I guess I'll have to start anew in a different direction with this blog. Yet I still want to keep the old entries.

We'll really miss that bunch. But I guess life goes on. So I just keep on truck'n down the highway. I just don't have any idea of what I can do with this blog now. We'll just keep trying until we hit on something.

2 comments:

Hobbes said...

It's good to see you back, anyway. We'll be featuring updates on the girls, albeit less frequently as time goes on, I suppose. I do want to finish posting their employment materials.

Cie Cheesemeister said...

I didn't lose any of my posts when I switched, but on a couple of my blogs I did lose all my links. Weird!